Duration: 15 minutes
In this lecture you will learn about the driving risk - who is at risk and why. You will learn which underwriting tools are the best to evaluate this risk.
You will learn how to capture all of this relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience)
- Medical Terminology
- Proper File Documentation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the risks with driving and how various violations and behavior may contribute to an increase in mortality.
- Explain the significance of the driving risk in underwriting life insurance.
- Identify which age groups are more at risk for accidents and mortality.
- Demonstrate your ability to identify favorable and unfavorable characteristics from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact, through case analysis and assessment.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ modules), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information