This lecture will lead you through a detailed look at drug use and abuse - and how it affects the underwriting of a case. You will learn about the significance of previous and/or current drug abuse for mortality. You will learn how to capture all of the relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience)
- Medical Terminology
- Proper File Documentation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine the significance of previous and/or current drug abuse in underwriting life insurance.
- Name commonly used types of drugs and their effects.
- Practice your ability to identify favorable and unfavorable characteristics from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact, through case analysis and assessment.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ modules), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information