Duration: 52 minutes
This lecture will lead you through a detailed look at foreign travel and how it affects the underwriting risk. You will learn why travel to certain areas of the world contribute to a higher mortality.
The issue of where someone resides permanently or temporarily will have an impact on their mortality and morbidity. There are a number of reasons for travel risks which include but are not limited to – health standards, communications and location, occupational health and safety standards, climate, disease, war and civil unrest, criminal activity, motor vehicle and aviation accidents.
You will learn how to capture all of this relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience)
- Proper File Documentation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the significance of foreign residence and travel when Underwriting life insurance
- Contrast different locations common to foreign travel, and inherent risks associated when underwriting an applicant traveling to these countries.
- Capture and defend all of the relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information to make a solid underwriting decision, through case analysis and practice.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ courses), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information