In this lecture you will learn about Pharmaceuticals. We will discuss why knowing the drug does not equal why the drug was prescribed. The underwriter can use the list of medications taken by an applicant as an investigative tool.
We will learn the different classes of drugs and what they mean to an underwriter, as well as, outlining the key issues to be aware of when reviewing a case on an applicant who is taking certain medication.
Prerequisites: Medical Terminology
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate the various classes of drugs.
- Recognize why knowing the drug does not equal knowing why the drug was prescribed.
- Utilize medications as an investigative tool.
- Illustrate the key issues to be aware of when reviewing a case on an applicant who is taking certain medication.
- Demonstrate your ability to identify favorable and unfavorable characteristics of the use of medications through case analysis and assessment.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ courses), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information