Proper documentation of a case allows the underwriter to collect the facts, think through the facts and analyze the facts to be able to properly assess and classify the risk. Once the underwriter has classified the risk and made a decision, it is very important the underwriter is able to justify their decision - i.e. how did they arrive at that decision?
Being able to collect the proper facts is important since this is the first step in the underwriting process. If the underwriter does not have the correct information they are unable to classify the risk.
Proper file documentation notes are important as they will help the underwriter organize their thoughts to arrive at the right decision faster.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience): None
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate how proper file documentation allows the underwriter to collect the relevant facts, think through, and analyze the facts to be able to properly assess and classify the risk.
- Demonstrate proper file documentation techniques to capture the relevant data from the
- Application Paramedical, Medical Exams, Blood, Urinalysis, Attending Physician Reports and other evidence.
- Use proper file documentation skills to justify the underwriting decision
- Produce proper file documentation notes to help you arrive at the right decision faster.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ courses), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information