This lecture will lead you through an overview of tumors and then discuss how cancer is staged, graded, diagnosed and treated. You will learn the difference between benign and malignant tumors as well as the different types of tumors.
This lecture is designed to provide a background for the other cancer modules.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience):
- Medical Terminology
- Proper File Documentation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define cancer, and how it is staged, graded, diagnosed and treated.
- Outline the signs and symptoms and risk factors an Underwriter must consider.
- Identify the importance of the various biopsy and pathology reports and their significance to assess the cancer risk.
- Capture and defend all of the relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information to make correct underwriting decisions through case analysis and practice.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ courses), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information