In this lecture you will learn about a key risk assessment tool – The Urinalysis Profile. You will learn about common tests that are performed and their significance. You will learn how to interpret the urine test results and how to read the results in the context of how and when the sample was drawn, the insured’s age, gender and medical history. We suggest that you take notes during the lecture and review your notes prior to a knowledge check and/or examination.
Finally, you will learn how to capture all of this relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information for mortality impact.
Prerequisites (if no prior underwriting experience):
- Medical Terminology
- Proper File Documentation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize the urinalysis underwriting evidence in risk assessment.
- Identify the importance of common insurance urine tests that are performed, the abnormal results and the significance of these results.
- Assess the abnormal urine test results and how to interpret these results in the context of how and when the sample was drawn, the insured’s age, gender and medical history.
- Capture and defend all of the relevant information from the underwriting evidence and how to evaluate the information to make correct underwriting decisions through case analysis and practice.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service on the Cart Page prior to purchasing
- You will receive your LOGiQ³ LMS user login details via email within 24 hours of purchase
- An internet connection is required to complete course(s) purchased
- You will have 12 months access to each module(s) purchased from the date of purchase
- Purchasing in bulk (30+ courses), please Contact Us
- Not ready to purchase? Sign Up for a FREE Trial of program for seven (7) days!
Download our full course syllabus for more information